I’ll run a series of tests on your site to ensure your website is setup to best practice standards, check that it is working well on tablet’s and mobile devices, check over your main settings in Worpress setup and make sure that your site is SEO friendly.
The review will include
- WordPress Settings – Is everything set up correctly?
- Plugins & Addons – Are your plugins causing any conflicts or slowing your site down?
- Backups – Do you have backups running on your website and do they actually work?
- Google Integration – Do you have Analytics and Google Search Console setup correctly?
- SEO – Has your site been setup correctly for SEO and is it SEO Friendly?
- Site Speed – Does your site load quickly or could it be easily improved?
How does the process work?
- You purchase the Website Audit package and process payment.
- You’ll then receive an email instructing you on how you can provide me with your website and hosting account details.
- I’ll review your site and deliver an easy to understand report outlining what I have checked and a screencast video review outlining any issues that I find and suggestions on how you can fix them.
- You can then work through any issues yourself, go back to your current web developer or arrange a time for me to fix any problems that I find on your site.
*Cost is exclusive of GST